PREPARING FOR LCC GATHERED – WEEK OF 2.8.15
This Week’s Message
This week’s message comes from John 16:4-15. You can read the whole passage, here.
For God alone my soul waits in silence;
from him comes my salvation.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.
For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
for my hope is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my salvation and my glory;
my mighty rock, my refuge is God.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your heart before him;
God is a refuge for us.
“Worship is the act of ascribing ultimate value to something in a way that energizes your whole being..” Tim Keller
Some of the songs we’ll sing include:
- You Are My Passion (Justin Byrne)
- Be Still My Soul (Katharina von Schelgel, Page CXVI, David Wilton)
- How Great Thou Art (Stuart K. Hine)
- Before The Throne of God Above (Charitie Lee Bancroft)
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us (Stuart Townend)
You can keep up with many of the songs we sing at Life Community, by subscribing to our Spotify playlist.
Listen to “Be Still My Soul,” from Page CXVI: